Latest Entries »

Okay just a quick update, My computer isn’t as “fixed” as they claimed it was and since Warranty repairs go to the one company only I’ve decided not to bother filing another claim since they’d only make it worse in all likelihood.

So unfortunately while I go about getting a new computer (Thinking of an iMac instead of a PC – Anyone have thoughts on that?) there will be no work done on the book since Microsoft Office has also died, I really think MICROSOFT and WINDOWS are out to sabotage this book!

Should have the situation resolved early next week depending on how quickly the Powers That Be can make a decision…Work SHOULD resume by late next week though I am ‘writing’ in my head all the time, Hopefully it’ll stick around up there until I can type it out.




Okay so it’s been a bit longer than a week (Which was supposed to be the length of time between my first post and this one) but due to unforeseen technical difficulties I’m only getting around to it now.

I now have approximately 15,000 words written comprising a prologue and the first 5 chapters which I am happy with for the moment, Based on the minimum average length of books in the genre I figure there is about 70,000 more words to go before I can even start to think of wrapping it up but the one good thing about the technical issues is I’ve had plenty of time to stew over the story\characters etc. so as long as I can keep finding time each day to do a little writing at least I shouldn’t have a problem getting there.

I have a rough working title for the book though it may change as things progress but again I’m happy with it for the moment. The (Very) rough working title is:


Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more updates which could come at any moment!



Hello world!

I’m starting this blog mainly to post updates on the development of my book (Still Untitled at the moment) but I MIGHT also use it for other stuff so stay tuned!


Spent most of last week getting the Prologue and the first 3 chapters down but then realised Re-Writes were needed which I’ve spent all weekend working on, I now have a Prologue I like and the first 2 chapters are also okay for the moment though that may change. Chapter 3 was deleted in it’s entirety because after the re-writes it just didn’t ‘fit’ the rest of the story anymore.

Hopefully I can post another update next weekend.